In this 90-minute workshop you will be led through an experience of listening to your wise mind through your body and putting that onto paper.
Based on the practice of Qoya, Kathryn will guide you through a gentle movement and journaling journey as you experiment with hearing wise mind.
Here at DBT Path we talk about wise mind and the body a lot so this workshop is an opportunity to have a real experience of how connected these parts of us are.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Body-centered practices to feel wise mind clearly
- Journaling prompts to anchor the wisdom you receive
- Guided movement that has no right or wrong way to do them– the idea is to have fun and feel good in your body
- No expectation of being seen while moving– you can turn your camera off or be out of sight for others
What to bring:
- A journal and pen
- Enough space to stand and move gently– at least 6 feet around you if possible, but you can do this with very little space as well
- Comfortable clothing that is not restrictive
Who may attend:
Actively enrolled students and graduates of DBT Path.
Will this be recorded?
Yes, but… when the recording is sent to registrants, it will only include Kathryn’s video feed.